• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orbot spray borg
Just got my new orbotsprayborg It will make a great addition to our 2 cimex machines.Also a nice end of the year right off. We are offering low moisture cleaning to our residential customer who will need the cleaning in the COLD winter months up here in VERMONT. NO OPEN DOORS/NO OPEN WINDOWS AND 1 HR. DRY TIME.
Peter B.
Thank you Rick and your sales teamBig Grin
You're very welcome Peter! It's been a pleasure to work with you for MANY years now. Enjoy your new Orbot!
Peter your going to love that machine
Peter you will certainty like your machine, we have been doing just that for several years now, with the addition of using Steamin Demon for those jobs that need to be extracted. Our clients love the no open doors thing, many want it that way even in the summer months
Peter B
Just got my Orbot with Sprayborg on Monday. Going to use it tomorrow for the first time, with Hydrox.
THANK YOU, Tanoah
For a Cleaner, Safer, and Healthier Indoor Environment
Steamin' Demon seems like a useful tool.

I have to assume that since it's a high flow device hot water isn't likely?

Are you getting decent results flushing with cold water?

(12-18-2012, 08:53 AM)David-Hebert Wrote: Peter you will certainty like your machine, we have been doing just that for several years now, with the addition of using Steamin Demon for those jobs that need to be extracted. Our clients love the no open doors thing, many want it that way even in the summer months
(12-19-2012, 03:55 AM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: Steamin' Demon seems like a useful tool.

I have to assume that since it's a high flow device hot water isn't likely?

Are you getting decent results flushing with cold water?

(12-18-2012, 08:53 AM)David-Hebert Wrote: Peter you will certainty like your machine, we have been doing just that for several years now, with the addition of using Steamin Demon for those jobs that need to be extracted. Our clients love the no open doors thing, many want it that way even in the summer months

You're correct about not having hot water. The Steamin Demon flushes a VERY HIGH volume of water through the carpet. It's really unmatched in terms of the quantity of water it can rinse through the fiber. But the downside is that no hot water heater can keep up with that volume of water, so you'll be rinsing the carpet with tap water temperatures. That's why it's beneficial to scrub the carpet before running the SD, The combination of doing a quick pre-scrub prior to running the SD works well.
I live in an area where most homes have large hot water tanks or have a tankless system so we do get hot water not like propane, but plenty warm enough in most cases. If doing commercial I hook up in the kitchen or boiler room, ( we do a few specialized niches to make this possible)

If we do not get hot water as Rick stated the scrub and extract method still works great.

BTW I have a a Demon modified to be able to handle propane set up if I really want to use it that way, it does defeat the purpose of closed doors in homes though