• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work Orders
I will give you a few ideas when looking into a service database. Ask your self a few questions when choosing.

1. How does it work with Accounting, some databases integrate with programs like quickbooks, and some have there own.
2. Are you looking for inventory such as tracking and billing for products used,,, some programs out there do not have this feature.

My thoughts on Cloud, subscription pay type of service databases. Pros and Cons based on what I have looked into - And I could be wrong now.. Technology moves so quick

PRO
You pay a fee and can access via internet, you do not need fancy servers etc. to run a program for more then 1 user, nor need to update your server type equipment every few years for upgrades as it is handled on there end.
*Now this could also be considered a con as well, If your service program provider decides to update the program, what if its a Jurassic change?.. Maybe they just changed a feature that works for you and you don't really have a choice in the matter. Just things to consider or ask when looking

CON
If you do have a cloud based service... It seems your out of luck if on there end systems go down. Also, If your internet goes down no way to access. Maybe your late on your subscription payment or some blip, what happens then? Are you held and not able to access any info until payment? in which case can make your business come to a bit of a halt.

Just some things to maybe consider when looking. Just make sure it fits your needs, Good Luck!

Messages In This Thread
Work Orders - by Rich Gallina - 01-31-2017, 12:53 AM
RE: Work Orders - by encapman - 01-31-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Work Orders - by Rich Gallina - 02-01-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Work Orders - by encapman - 02-01-2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Work Orders - by lee@deepclean.us.com - 02-01-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Work Orders - by encapman - 02-01-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Work Orders - by GroovyJon - 02-02-2017, 12:06 PM
RE: Work Orders - by Lounge Lizards - 02-02-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Work Orders - by encapman - 02-03-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Work Orders - by GroovyJon - 02-03-2017, 10:46 AM