• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commercial Contracts and timing of proposals
Lightbulb 
I have been speaking with my co worker about monthly or quarterly contracts. My inclination is to demo first, offer a price based on what they show me are their areas of concern. I plan on then following up, and informing them of price breaks that come with monthly maintenance. My co worker thinks we should offer the maintenance/monthly/quarterly agreements right of the bat. I haven't had anyone sign up for maintenance yet, but we've also been targeting smaller businesses, I wanted to get some experience making sales in the smaller markets, so I can fix mistakes made being new to the CCC selling process. We have closed all the demos we have given for a one time cleaning so far.

What do you guys think?

A) Offer different options to the prospects on initial contact.

B) Offer a estimate based on the carpet they want cleaned that day.

C) Ask them is they would like an estimate on monthly or quarterly cleaning in addition to the one time price.

Obviously there could be more options, but I wanted to keep it simple.

Any input from my fellow cleaners would be appreciated.

Thanks all, Have a good Holiday

Brandon
Go Green Carpet Clean
Oklahoma City OK
I would go with C but only if they seam interested. But sometime just give them a price for the clean and when they see what you can do then offer C. JMO
I believe trust is earned. Trust usually takes a bit of time to accomplish. I like that you are closing deals with a demo. It shows you are capable and can do the job. I usually find if you can get into an account, in some small way, the rest of the work will flow over time. The best way to proceed is just ask the customer. They will usually tell you what they want and what they are comfortable with.

Lee
We offer them pricing for one time, monthly and quarterly. Anything less than quarterly is a one time cleaning as far as we are concerned. Presenting the idea of regular maintenance in the bid proposal is an easy way to get people thinking about different possibilities.
Commercial cleaning contracts can be get by advertising your business.You have to advertize your business by the help of your friends and other people.
We began cleaning sprint stores and offered a lower price for a contract every 2 months. But it had to be every 2 months to keep at a low price. We went in and gave an estimate after meeting with store managers.
  Reply   Purge Spammer