• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chord for CRB
What size is the chord 12/3 - 10/3 for the 15 CRB and also how much is a new one. My van was robbed and that's one of the things that went missing.

Also, I was cleaning a commercial carpet and theres a plastic hex like nut that you put the brush pin through. It actually fused the brush to that that nut from friction. Has anyone ever encountered this? I think the end (plastic piece) may of popped out some then rubbed that nut. Weird!
Hi Rich

A 12/3 cord is fine for a CRB.

So sorry to hear about your truck burglary!!! Here is a deal that we offered to MikeyFest attendees (till the end of March). Our "normal" price for a 15" CRB is already quite good. This sale makes it an incredible deal. I'm happy to pass this deal on to the folks here (as well as the MikeyFest crowd)...

15” BrushEncap CRB
Save $150
(Reg $2213 SALE $2063)
Thanks Rick. My machine didn't get stolen. Just the cord. I bring my equipment in from the cold. I know it probably don'y matter but that's what I do, lol. My chord was in a bucket that I put all my stuff in when I go into a home. They used that bucket to grab all my little tools, uv lights, change and unfortunately I had my GPS in there. Now I have lights around my house. Cameras around my house. Cameras inside my van and alarm. Best I can do, lol
Ah... Glad to hear it wasn't the entire machine!!!