• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MicroBeast Bonnets
Let's get some discussion going on the MicroBeast Pro Scrub bonnets. How do you like them? What other bonnets / pads are you using?
I can't say anything about the MicroBeast Pro Scrub bonnets, cause they are not available for me. I use some MF scrub bonnets simialar to the normal MicroBeast and they work great. They are my preferred bonnets. Sometimes i use some tan fiber pads as my first step but since using the scub MF pads i rarely use them.

On heavily soiled carpets i use as my final step on traffic lanes or spots the SuperZorbs. So i can see if any soil transfer is possible and if i have to do another step with the MF pads or if i can let the encap solution do the rest.

On needle punch carpet i use fiber pads as my stand alone pad and only use the SuperZorbs for traffic lanes or spots. The MF scrub bonnets would disturb the structure of this carpet.

One question: When using the srub MF pads you can't see any soil transfer on the bonnets only when washing them. But i have some kind of MF MicroGlide bonnets and they get dirty on the outside and and are diffecult to get clean again... Where is the difference between the MicroBeast and the MicroGlide bonnets?
There really is not much difference in the actual soil capturing between the Microbeast and Microglide bonnets. However with the lighter color of the Microglide it's easier to see the soil in the bonnet. I really think that's the only difference that you're seeing.