• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuway bonnets
I currently use microbeast bonnets for all my residential encap jobs but am looking for something a bit more absorbent to pull more soil out the carpet when there is a heavy soil load.  Would the tuway bonnets be good for this and are they suitable for cut pile.  Any advice on these bonnets would be appreciated.

Kind regards
  Reply   Purge Spammer
The Tuways are a good all-around general purpose bonnet. They're better suited for commercial than residential.

The Superzorbs are more absorbent than the Tuways. Those are what I'd recommend for a highly absorbent bonnet/pad. Just keep in mind that they won't be as gentle to the fiber as the MicroGlide Pro's are. The Tuways and the Superzorbs will have more drag/friction and will pull at the fiber more than the MicroGlide Pro does.

Here's a link to the Superzorbs if you're interested: https://www.excellent-supply.com/SUPERZO..._p_87.html
Thanks for the info. Are these bonnets ok for short piled residential carpet. I recently cleaned a carpet in a hotel and the carpet was so heavily soiled I had to encap it 4 times and still was dirty in the traffic areas so though I would need to get some more absorbent bonnets to use when the carpet is very heavily soiled.

Kind regards
James
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Absolutely fine for short piled hotel carpet. Hospitality grade carpet is normally pretty burly. Where you need to be espcially cautious with bonnet cleaning is on the lighter weight residential carpets (frieze, saxony, builder's grade, polyester, etc).