• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punch for bonnet cleaning...
I have to clean two hotels. The hallways and the areas in front of the elevators. I have read that Punch is a good bonnet cleaner. Normally i would use DS2 but i am thinking of using Encap Punch with my Orbot and Micro Beast bonnets.

Would Punch be more effective then DS2 when bonnet cleaning?
I would recommend using Punch as a booster along with DS2 when you run into an extra dirty area.
DS2 works very well by itself.
Lee nailed it. When we formulated Encap-Punch we determined that it'd be a good candidate for bonnet cleaning. And it is. Yet DS2 still stands its ground. DS2 works great as a stand alone bonnet cleaner. Punch has more solvents in the formulation. Using them together in tandem insures success, even in the grungiest conditions. Or you could use either one as a standalone product. You won't be disappointed. Smile
Bernd,

Rick and Lee are right. Like Lee I view Punch more as a booster to DS2. For bad areas I will lightly pre-spray punch and go over it with a crb , let punch sit for about 15 mins. I will then repeat with DS2... Its works great, you may not notice a big difference with Punch at 1st,,, but after dwell time or next day you will see!
Punch and Ds2 together is like my low moisture - full restoration
Thanks for all your replies! Will use DS2 and Punch as my prespray for the bad areas. Lee, when you say "Punch as a booster" do you pre spray or use some oz of Punch in the DS2 mix?
I use 4 oz of DS2  and 4 oz of Punch together per gallon for bad areas.  
That seems to always do the job for me when needed.
(08-27-2017, 05:01 PM)lee@deepclean.us.com Wrote: I use 4 oz of DS2  and 4 oz of Punch together per gallon for bad areas.  
That seems to always do the job for me when needed.
Thanks Lee, will give it a try for really bad areas.