• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
NEW Hi-Performance Portable from Excellent Supply
Truckport
New Hi-Performance Portable Extractor

[Image: truckport-front.png]

Introducing the TRUCKPORT...
Let's not get all gushy about this - it's simply a box with pumps and motors. But this box offers a heck of a lot of bang for the buck! The new Truckport portable from Excellent Supply contains all the necessary components to perform well. Extremely well! The Truckport is equipped with a 500 psi pump, a 2000 watt heater, and dual 2-stage HiFlow 6.6 vacuum motors that produce 200" of water lift.

There's enough power to make the Truckport a suitable alternative to a truckmount. Naturally it's not going to match a behemoth truckmount, but sometimes behemoth isn't required. This high powered 12-gallon portable has ample power! It can be used as a backup machine for a truckmount operator, or it can be used as a primary hot water extraction system.

The Truckport is built in the USA, whereas many cleaning machines are now being built, or sourced, in foreign countries. Some of these imported machines have a poor track record. The Truckport has been engineered from top to bottom to provide years of reliable service. The extractor's body has a lifetime warranty, the vacuum motors have a 2 year warranty, and the 500 psi pump and electrical components carry a 1 year warranty.

If you're looking for a quality extractor with enough power to actually clean a carpet - the new Truckport from Excellent Supply will serve your needs exceptionally well.

Key Features:

* High Pressure Adjustable 500 PSI Pump
* Dual 2 Stage HiFlow Vacuum Motors Producing 200" of Waterlift
* 2000 Watt Heater for On-Demand Heat
* 12 Gallon Solution & Recovery Tanks
* 10" Non-Marking Rear Wheels
* Lid Design Holds 2 Spray Bottles
* 25' Power Cords

On Sale Now $1999
(With FREE Shipping to a Commercial Address)
Optional S-Bend Dual Jet Wand with 25' Hoses $279
Optional Extra 25' Hose with Cuff Connector $179
Call Excellent Supply 1-800-330-1888
I like it.
A few more images of the TruckPort...

[Image: truckport-gallery3.jpg]
Wanna get rich? Design a porty that is powerful and easy on breakers. But most of all, make it QUIET!!!! REALLY QUIET!!!

I have a list of requirements for my perfect portable, but the above characteristics are the most important.

I have had an awesome design for a porty in my mind for years, but alas....

You have a good lookin machine there Rick. The price is good also.
I like the look of it and the price is fair.

Great name too.

The only thing it lacks is enough psi for hard surface, however with agitation from a Cimex or similar you could use a gekko wand.

Portables for whatever reason bring out the most critical of comments from cleaners. I don't know why, but it always happens. My above comment is a testament to that.

What's the amp draw? Weight?

Also, if you were ever able to do it, I would suggest offering customized portables. Every cleaner has his idea of what they want. If you could build machines to suit you'd really have an edge.

Regardless, this is a good all around machine.

Congrats!
The extractor weighs 133 pounds. I don't have the specs for what each cord draws right at the moment. I can get that for you later. However the current draw is pretty reasonable. The TruckPort can run comfortably on two 20 amp circuits. That's one of the advantages of the HiFlow vac motors that we're using in the TruckPort. These motors produce extremely high waterlift, yet they draw less current than a typical 2 stage motor. Even if we had gone with 3 stage motors, we wouldn't have achieved as much lift, and we would have been drawing more current.
Lift is not as important as Cfms (air flow)
With motor that is on the machine you can put a 800 psi pump on it.
The heater will not keep up if there is any type of flow with over 1 gpm, while robbing amps that could power more CFMs, or reduce the chance of breakers blowing.(little giant #2 works great) Two of the new 6.6 vacs can produce roughly 280 cfms and 130 lift, set the vac motors in Parallel ( a stack for each motor) not series the unit will then achieve longer hose runs. The auto fill and dump features are a must if you are doing work where the machine must be in the building "bucket brigade is not fun 12 gallons does not last long"

I say all this from experience We run high performance portables for extraction when needed, either a Demon or another brand, that can stay in the van or come in. To me if I cannot go at least 75 feet away from the machine it is not worth it, too much stop and starting, which is why auto dump and fill are a must also.

You can do T&G with 500 psi, but you need to mop down the cleaning solution let it set, scrub, then rinse with your floor tool, even at 1000 psi we still do it that way.
The debate goes back and forth on CFM vs Waterlift, and we'll hear guys expressing opinions all day on this topic. However the consensus I've gathered from folks in the know is that CFM is especially beneficial when you're working with blowers such as a truckmount has. With a truckmount your goal is to move a large volume of air. Greater CFM on a truckmount is beneficial to support longer hose runs. But that's not such a factor with a portable since they'll generally only run up to 50' of hose. With a portable, the motors are not called upon to move a high volume of air like a truckmount - instead the portable's vac motors work hard to suck/draw water. The function of a portable extractor can be compared to sucking water through a straw. It's a steady pull of water up the hose. For that function we need plenty of waterlift. That's why higher waterlift is generally thought to be more desirable in a portable, while CFM is a less significant parameter. But like I said, this topic could be debated all day.
And here is a link to the TruckPort page on our website...
http://www.excellent-supply.com/TruckPor...p_345.html
In fact the TruckPort now has it's very own web address Smile
http://truckport-portable-extractor.com
That is a good looking unit Rick. Love the name too. However, I am not well versed on all the other stuff since I don't run portables, but it sure does look good.