• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Success with Punch
Cleaned today 6500 sq./fts office with different food spots. Tried Punch with the pre spray dillution on a heavy salad dressing spot. Agitated with my CRB and cleaned with my Orbot with DS2 and 6 oz per gallone... you can see the results in the pictures below.... Big Grin

Before:

After:

Great job Bernd!
That came out great!
Well done Bernd.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
If possible, can you follow up later, to see if there is any resoiling?
Salad dressing oil can be tough.
(09-11-2017, 01:47 PM)Rick J Wrote: If possible, can you follow up later, to see if there is any resoiling?  
Salad dressing oil can be tough.

If i hear something negative i will inform you here. Talked to the customer today and they were very satisfied. Till now no wickbacks. We will see if there will be a resoiling issue.

Hope there will be no resoilling problem. Cleaned thoroughly with Punch and DS2 with minimal moisture till the spot area was almost dry and warm due to the friction of the pads. My last step was to spray some concentrated DS2 (1-3) on the spot and made some quick passes over it.
I seriously doubt you'd see a wick back. With what you did, I'd say you nailed it. Well done Bernd!