• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muay Thai
Hi all, not sure if anyone here is into Muay Thai??

A few months ago, our youngest Son, Rodel Glanville was picked to be in the Australian team to go and fight in Russia.

Despite his loss, both Delia & I are exceptionally proud of his achievement, especially as he only took this sport up four years ago but really dedicated himself this last twelve months.

Here's his message today after his fight with a much taller Romanian guy with longer legs & reach.

Rodel Glanville added 3 photos and a video.
2 hrs · Kazan, Russia ·

Thanks you to all family and friends for all the faith, love and support.

Unfortunately my Romanian opponent got the win but I came through unscathed and enjoyed the experience and atmosphere competing on the world stage.

The adventure still continues and now to support the remainder of the team with 4 fights on today.

This has been one of the best journeys in my life and thankful to share it with my mates.

Thank you to everyone who have helped me throughout this journey namely Shihan Robert Williams, Kyoshi Kevin Blundell, and of course Sam Cobourn.

Now to enjoy my first drink in over 200 days!!!

Click on the link for the fight.

https://www.facebook.com/rodel.glanville/videos/10215238830791050/

Attached Files Image(s)

I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Man he sure looks like Delia! Probably good he doesn't look as much like you. Wink

I don't know anything about Muay Thai. But I know what a proud papa looks like. It's great to see! Smile
Thanks Rick.

I'll tell Delia that you said she needs to shave. Big Grin Tongue 

Cheers.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........