• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Used Cimex...
(10-23-2017, 04:51 AM)Lounge Lizards Wrote: Bernd, I got my original wheels & tyres from a shop for disabled people.

Whatever size you decide on, you may have to take them to a machine shop and have the centres reamed out slightly to fit on the axle.

The centres on mine only needed about 1,000 of an inch taken off to make a snug fit.

DON'T try this yourself, because unless your wheel is sitting tightly in a jig, you might drill off-centre, then the wheels will wobble as you move along.

Here's my original against the Cimex.

Looks great! What size are those new wheels, Shorty?
I have read to do a moderate fast wet pass...and a slower dry cleaning pass with the cimex. Only on the slower cleaning pass you should see a light foaming. My question is how will i notice on a longer wet pass if i lay down to much or not enough solution?

Or should i walk on the wet pass a bit slower to see a light foaming (less than on the cleaning pass) as my indicator that i use enough solution?

I have to do a hotel on monday night and will use the cimex and need fast drying times and a good hourly production and don't want to over wet the carpets.
Kenny Wright my wheels are XXL. Big Grin   Tongue 

Actually, they're 12&1/2" x 2&1/4"

I like them because I'm only 5'6&1/2" in my high heels & also because I've never tried any other size.

+ they're like our economy, --- inflated. Dodgy 

PS:::: They're NOT new wheels, I've been using these for well over a decade now, 2nd set.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
[Image: Many_008.jpg]
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Shorty. The man who introduced the Big Wheel concept to the world.
Takes a short guy down under to come up with such a wild idea. Wink
Thank you Shorty!
Shorty, the man who brought the concept of the Cimex big wheels to the world.
Took a short guy from down under to hatch this one. Wink
Thanks Shorty!