• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New from PA
Looking to get into VLM carpet cleaning in the Greats Lakes area of PA. I would like to target churches to start with, We have a bunch of them.
I have a EDIC 17" dual speed floor machine to start with, Would that be suitable? If so what pads, bonnets or brushes should I go with? Anyone know what the average going rate for doing church carpets are?

Thanks
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Use 17" FiberPlus pads with the a shampoo tank, along with Releasit Encap-Clean DS2. Releasit will knock your socks off! And your dual speed EDIC machine will perform great with Releasit & FiberPlus combination. Simply shower feed the solution from the shampoo tank. You'll get excellent results.

Prices for commercial carpet in the northeast normally runs between .10 - .20 per sq ft. Prices vary due to size (obviously larger sized buildings command a lower rate per sq ft). In some cases, in really small businesses, the rate can actually climb over .20 per sq ft. You should expect to be able to clean between 1,000-2,000 sq ft per hour with your dual speed rotary.

If you need any help, give us a shout at Excellent Supply and we'll be happy to assist you.
Thanks you been a great help.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Anyone have some marketing tips that could help out to target churches? or commercial jobs in general?

Thanks
  Reply   Purge Spammer
JP, check this out.

http://www.excellent-supply.com/CMS-Comm...ferrer=rss

You won't do any better.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........