• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting Images on the EncapBoard
I've updated the instructions for how to post images on the EncapBoard. We used to recommend Photobucket for image hosting. But they don't provide that service anymore. We now recommend www.Postimage.org for image hosting. The method below provides a quick way to host & post an image, and it allows you to control the size of your image. This method is the most efficient way to post images to the EncapBoard.

Here are the simple instructions. Post away! Smile

[Image: post-images-encapboard.jpg]
I've also added a new feature to the EncapBoard where you can now post an image directly within a message post using the "Add Image To Post" button. This method doesn't provide sizing control like the option above does, but it's good for a quick image post.

[Image: add-image-encapboard.jpg]
Thanks Rick, I've been very disappointed with Photobucket since they "upgraded" Angry

Prior to posting any pics, (if I remember Blush ), I alter the size using Irfanview.

I've found this to be a very good program for adjusting photo's especially if you want a section deleted from the photo.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Hi Shorty,

You can just use the image sizing feature shown above.

You can indicate pixel "Width" or "Height", or fill in both dimensions.

[Image: pic-sizing.jpg]