• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a spot removal advice...
Have to clean a hotel room with some fresh red spots from flowers... thought of using a peroxide spot remover.

Home would you tackle these kind of red spots?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk
Here is a pic...[Image: 365edb98ab10cff3cf4700c684a8535f.jpg]

Hydrox should work quite well if you have it.
Remember to use lots of dwell time.
If that does not work I would then try Red Relief.
Thanks Lee. I have HydrOx but unfortunaly can not get any red relief. Will try HydrOx with lots of dwell time.

(12-07-2017, 06:45 PM)lee@deepclean.us.com Wrote: Hydrox should work quite well if you have it.
Remember to use lots of dwell time.
If that does not work I would then try Red Relief.

I agree. If it's from flowers it's organic based. So a hydrogen peroxide based product like Stain Magic or Encap-HydrOx should work. I would recommend Stain Magic over Red Relief though, because this spot is organic based. Red Relief is for synthetic dyes; of course who knows, it could be synthetic (customers don't always give accurate info). In fact, it looks more like a synthetic red from that photo. So as a FINAL step you could hit it with Red Relief too.
Yesterday i cleaned the hotel room. Spots came out easy with a strong mixture of Hydrox. Many red wine spots, red flower spots and tons of candle wax....looked great when we finished the job and customer was amazed by the short drying time.

Thanks Lee and Rick for your help and advice.
Excellent! Well done Bernd.
Hey Bernd,

With red wine, I sometimes have success using carbonated water to remove. Sounds weird but has worked.