• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for solving my wicking problem!
Photo 
We do 99.9 percent residential carpet & tile cleaning. A realty company that sends us many jobs for years asked us to clean their conference room, I said ok, no problem. Well 2 days after the cleaning a large stain appeared that was not there prior to us cleaning. I went back and re-cleaned that area, next day stain is back again! After 3 attempts at this and a little embarrassed to explain this situation to the office that has been calling me the carpet cleaning god for the last ten years, I knew I had to fix this quick. So on the internet I go and stumbled on excellent supply. 

I ordered a quart of the Releasit spotter and had it shipped overnight. I went in and misted the stain with the product and brushed it in. I blotted with white towels and put a fan on it. The stain disappeared and I checked on it a few days later and I was relieved that it stayed away! I am truly grateful that I found this product and these very nice folks that even sent me a nice sample pack a few days later. 

Great people, great products, great service! Great job Excellent Supply! I will be reordering in the future. 

-Pete

[Image: 20180126_084427.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20180209_103557.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20180209_104259.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20180213_171345.jpg]
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Welcome Pete, you will find many answers to any question here, all you need do is ask.

Releasit has a fantastic range of products and really great service also.

Look forward to reading more of your success stories.

Shortwun. Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
That's great Pete! Sounds like Encap-Spot was a home run. I'm happy to hear that it worked well for you!

Encap-Spot is a killer spotter. Since it's a true encap product, it doesn't require rinsing. We call it "an extractor in a bottle".

In fact, let's say you had a really tough spot and you used a specialty spotter like Rust Away, or ProSolve Gel. You could use your specialty spotter first, blot the majority of it up with a towel. Then follow up with Encap-Spot (douse and blot, douse and blot, douse and blot). No need to rinse. Smile

And as you observed it does great on potential wicking spots too. And it even counteracts many odor problems. It's a super popular go to product for carpet cleaners.

Plus it's on sale this week (Tue-Thu) Save $10 on a case.

P.S. Welcome to the Encap-Board. Don't be a stranger. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Welcome aboard Pete. That was a great first experience but I expect you will have many more good experiences using Releasit products. They solve a lot of issues Pro Carpet Cleaners like your self have to deal with especially in Commercial work.
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020