• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent Supply is- well, Excellent
Thank you to Excellent Supply in the delivery of my new Cimex unit. I received it Thursday
and used it on 4 jobs friday.
I got a call from a tenant at an apartment carpet clean and unit was too far for a truckmount to reach, so I did use the Cimex- and when I finished, the carpet was looking great and the custy was very happy.

I usually use a Sapphire Scientific 570 with a Hoss scrubber, but on a residential job that had a bad traffic lane I did use the Cimex as a prescrub, very nice outcome and very low moisture.

The only casualty of the day was the keeper ring for the upgrade Cimex wheel kit I purchased popped off and off came the wheel. Luckily I found the lil' devil and so the crisis was averted.
Thanks again Excellent, what a class act- I am having fun and love what I do after over 30 years of Business ownership in the carpet cleaning industry.
Welcome to the clan Slotools.

Things will only get better and you won't want to give up working the 'Mex;
I had my reservations regarding the unit. There is a good amount of info from the web pertaining to the Cimex, but frankly the way I see it is that I can be productive and profitable with the Cimex. In conjunction with HWE , I do believe it widens my scope of service offering to my customers. I considered the Orbot, and other OP style units, but in the end the Cimex has been proven over time , and Cimex owners were reporting the effectiveness of the unit on big commercial jobs. I have a great HWE unit, and believe me I dream of a effective and modern cleaning method that does not involve dragging hoses all day long.
Thanks for the kind words! Welcome to the Cimex/Encap club. You're going to LOVE it. It's always nice to hear from someone with your level of experience. The Cimex and Releasit combination has been putting big fat smiles onto cleaners faces for over a decade now. I'm happy to see you're wearing one too! Smile

If I or my staff can assist you in any way just let us know.
Yep they not only sell great equipment and attachments their chemicals work great also. Oh yes customer service is awesome, the best I've dealt with. By the way try the hydrox it works great. I did a nasty job this morning, and I have to tell you it came out awesome. The customer loved the outcome. Thanks Rick.
Yes I have a gallon of Hydrox part of my initial purchase, have a huge CGD job this weekend, will post my findings as well. Do you use Punch as a prespray when you use Hydrox?
It's best to keep Encap-HydrOx in its own camp. Hydrogen peroxide does not play well with other chemicals. Encap-HydrOx should really be used by itself.
Yep that's what I did and it came out awesome!!!
That's excellent NJP - keep up the good work Smile