• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for the Encap Pros
I had a stain that wicked out of no where after doing a hot water extraction on a glued down 
commercial carpet, after several failed attempts of re-cleaning with HWE I tried the Releasit spotter and bam...problem solved. My question is... if I clean this carpet again next year with HWE what are the chances that stain will come back up?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
You're not alone with this type of issue.  Commercial Carpet cleaners have been Befuddled with that issue for years!

I think there is good chance you could see that same stain reappear after HWE again. Olefin CGD just loves to wick back when you throw too much moisture at it. There is just no air flow to get under and dry out all that moisture trapped in that tight glue down carpet.

Not to worry though...your situation is what has built the Encapsulation /VLM industry. If you have to HWE it again just plan on getting fans on it to dry ASAP and do a post Releasit Encap to take care of that spot.
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
What about doing the extraction using an encapsulating rinse. Punch?
If you can do the spot treatment trick using our famous Spill Stain Remedy, you can COMPLETELY eliminate the spill stain. And the potential for it to ever return in the future will also be eliminated. That's right. GONE FOREVER. Even if you clean with HWE at some point in time, the effectively removed spill stain will not reappear. Just follow these instructions to the letter and you'll have success. https://www.excellent-supply.com/Fixing-..._b_24.html

This is what your face will like... Smile
Rick how important is step #2.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
The second step is important. You want to encapsulate the sugar residue. Keep in mind that when a soft drink lands on the carpet, the spill soaks to the floor level. Then as the moisture evaporates, the soda syrup residue remains at the backing of the carpet. So capturing the sugar build-up with a strong mixture of Releait's encap polymer is the key to effectively eliminate the potential for a recurring spill stain.