• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Long Lost Friend
A very Happy Birthday to one of the most wonderful carpet cleaners I have never met, although I am sure many of the older members will have.

Ray (Rambo) Moody of McDonough, Georgia, turned 82 today.

Wishing you all the very best my friend.

You have been an inspiration to me for many years, even though (sadly), we have never met.

May you have many, many, more wonderful years ahead of you Rambo.

[Image: blessingadj.jpg]

Your mate from down under,

Shorty.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
I haven't heard from Ray in a few years. I was wondering/hoping he's still alive. Has anyone else heard from Ray? He was one of the early adopters of low moisture cleaning and was involved with the LMCCA when we put that organization together in the early 2000's. One of the good guys in our industry!
(07-02-2018, 05:37 AM)encapman Wrote: I haven't heard from Ray in a few years. I was wondering/hoping he's still alive. Has anyone else heard from Ray? He was one of the early adopters of low moisture cleaning and was involved with the LMCCA when we put that organization together in the early 2000's. One of the good guys in our industry!

Got an email from him last week thanking me for remembering his 82nd Birthday.

He's teaching his skills still.

Shortwun.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........