• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heavy soil cleaning
we tried to clean heavy soiled carpet by using DS2 and brushpro crb machine but the results were not good, we mixed 4oz per gallon, plz suggest
In some cases you are going to need more than Low Moisture cleaning. Depends on how dirty the carpet
is and how long it has been neglected. Did you try to clean commercial or pile ? I cleaned a small commercial in a home
and the carpet was so filthy it was producing mud. That's where you still need to do HWE. I use a 175 buffer with white floor pad
and whatever encap I have available. Always comes out good. Tomorrow I have a filthy black carpet and will scrub the heck out of it
plus use HWE. I know it will make mud because it hasn't been cleaned in ages. Even cleaning regular commercial carpet
in a business you might need to Flush the carpet first.
thank you charles,
(08-13-2018, 04:07 PM)shuja11714 Wrote: thank you charles,

Yes, as Charles mentioned above, HWE is sometimes necessary for a totally hammered carpet. If the carpet is fully plugged with a heavy soil load, there is no place for the encapsulated soil to go. At that point, it’s time to unload the carpet. If the saturation of soil has impacted the fiber from top to bottom, a good flushing is recommended. Thorough hot water extraction would be our recommendation. After hot water extraction, post-encap cleaning a day or two later can help to eliminate the inevitable wicking that will occur from hot water extraction cleaning.

Aggressive bonnet cleaning can also be helpful on a heavily soiled carpet. It won’t be as effective as hot water extraction, followed by post-encap cleaning - for maximum soil reduction. But it will help to get the situation in hand. 

Once the carpet is in a more manageable condition, a good encap maintaince program can keep it under control. Encapsulation can be very efficient for maintaining moderate to heavy soiled carpet. But if the carpet is completely over-the-top loaded with soil, it would be easier to flush the carpet prior to implementing an encap maintenance program.
thank you so much encapman,
thanks God that I found your company online and from the last one and half year I am using your chemicals and getting lots of 5 stars reviews from our customers, your chemicals are great and customer service is outstanding
Glad to help!

We’re happy that you like the products. Smile

If I or my staff can help in any way let us know.
[Image: 20180817_100732.jpg]

Campus turn. Usuall chaos. people moving in on top of you doing work. Not my usual gig, but this realtor has just one or two, and I do a lot of other work for him, so I accomodate.
It was not ready at the appointed time, and I had to go back thenext morning for move in right away. He wanted me to clean with ow moisture. I do VLM in other settings for them.. Here it is not the place.

LIght mist of prespay, and then rotovac , only bumping the trigger occasionly. Voila, VLM!!!

Hope the image come over. It is of my original two head rotovac.