• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hallways
I have a couple hallways of glue down commercial carpet to clean. One hall is dark brown with spots throughout and the other is medium blue with spots throughout. What product do you think would produce the best results DS2, Punch, Hydrox or a combination? I'll be using my Cimex.
Thanks in advance.
If the hallways are heavily soiled you could pre-spray with Encap-Punch, then follow with Encap-Clean DS2. If the soiling is more normal, you could just clean with Encap-Clean DS2. Make a quick wet-pass with your Cimex (holding the valve open). Then make a slow dry pass or two. On the dry pass you can occasionally feather the trigger. If the carpet is loop, you might consider FiberPlus Max pads too (they're more aggressive than the standard beige FiberPlus pads).

For the spots, those are normally from drink spills. It would be good to use the spill stain trick on those to overcome potential recurring spill stains. For those, apply the Spill Stain Remedy (following the instructions to the letter). It should take care of any potential problem spots. Here's a link to our EncapBlog article on this... https://www.excellent-supply.com/Fixing-..._b_24.html

I'm sure you'll be able to make those hallways shine! Smile
encapman,
can I use rotovac 360i with their bonnethead in such a situation? i m tight in budget
plz advise
thanks
Rotovac 360i can work in a pinch. There are plenty of guys who do that. However, it is a little bit lightweight for serious encap work. If you decide to use it, you’ll just need to go slower and make extra passes. And it can also be a challenge to evenly distribute your solution, because you will need to spray the carpet. Solution feeding is an easier way to get the encap solution into the carpet. Not the most efficient way to go. But it certainly can be done.
thank you-encapman