• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worx sprayer
Just started using the worx sprayer for applying prespray vs the tank sprayer most of the time. Two questions, in residential is the dwell time going to work better than the tank spray and instant scrub method. Second, I know the Releasit crew says hot water works better but I've been told not to run real hot water thru the worx sprayer that it will damage it. Your thoughts please.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
We've used hot water in the WORX sprayer without a problem.

I personally prefer the control of solution feeding for encap scrubbing. Applying solution through the tank gives ultimate control. Need more dwell time? - You can achieve that by doubling back to make an additional dry-pass following the wet-pass. That should provide sufficient dwell time.

The limitation with spraying is that it's not spot-on as you're cleaning. The solution gets applied ahead of the cleaning process. So you don't have the same hands-on level of control. The solution begins to penetrate down the fiber before scrubbing, so it responds differently as you scrub the carpet.

I'm biased toward shower-feeding for standard encap scrubbing. Our experience has shown that shower-feeding the solution is the cat's pajamas for straight encap cleaning. On the other hand, spraying the solution is ideal for bonnet cleaning and for pad-capping.

Hope that all makes sense.