• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is 17 inch bonnet too big for 12 inch bonnet block head?
I'm using the rotovac 360i bonnet block head which is only 12 inches and I want to try the Microbeast Pro bonnet.  Problem is the 17 inch is the smallest size.  I'm new to cleaning with a bonnet so my question: is the 17 inch bonnet too big for my 12 inch head?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
You’ll have considerable overlap. But it’s not a problem. I’ve frequently run way over sized bonnets. You’ll be ok.
(09-26-2018, 08:59 AM)encapman Wrote: You’ll have considerable overlap. But it’s not a problem. I’ve frequently run way over sized bonnets. You’ll be ok.

Thanks for the quick reply.  Order placed , on your word.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
The good thing about using a larger bonnet is that you can clean closer to the wall without damaging the paintwork.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Just be carefull when getting near walls, doorways. I have used oversized bonnets in the past with my 175 if I get too close, the bonnet bunched up and tore the bonnets. I don't know if the rotvac has enough umph to do that though.

I have a small 175 and was using some old Glads under it. Tore the bejabbers out of a few of the bonnets.