• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete Low Moisture Setup
All of this equipment was purchased from Excellent Supply. I used it for a handful of light commercial maintenance accounts 2-3 times per month (medical offices, schools, banks, etc...). Everything has been well maintained and is in excellent shape with low hours. I'll sell individual pieces or give a significant price break if someone wants to purchase everything. Here is a list of the equipment:
  • Cimex CR48 19" Scrubber with upgraded Big Boy wheel kit - $1,800
  • Cimex Stiff Brush Set - $75
  • Cimex Wool Brush Set - $75
  • Vario-2 Orbital Scrubber with upgraded Pro Dual Jet Sprayjets - $1,800
  • Brush Encap 15 inch CRB - $1,600
  • Brush Encap Wool Brushes - $75
  • Royal Commercial 14" Vacuum - $275
  • Royal Commercial 18" Vacuum - $125
  • Various Encap cleaning and spotting chemicals (Hydrox, DS-2, Punch, Basic, Spot) - approximately 50% off new
  • Various FiberPlus Max 8 inch and 21 inch scrubber pads - approximately 50% off new
  • Various microfiber pads for the Vario-2 orbital scrubber - approximately 50% off new
I am located in Milledgeville, GA. I prefer buyers to pick up the equipment but I'm willing to travel, depending on how much you are buying. I would also prefer to sell everything as a package and will give a discount for buying it all. All equipment is sold as-is, where-is, no warranty other than whatever might be provided by the manufacturers.

[Image: IMG-4818.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4820.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4824.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4825.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4827.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4828.jpg]
Good afternoon.  Interested in a few of your items, such as the 18" vacuum, chemiclas and pads. I live down in Blackshear, Ga.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
(10-30-2018, 12:51 PM)thefloorcleaner Wrote: Good afternoon.  Interested in a few of your items, such as the 18" vacuum, chemiclas and pads. I live down in Blackshear, Ga.

Ok. I need to take an inventory of my chemicals and pads. Let me work on that this evening and get back with you.
I can do $1500 "shipped" for the BrushEncap machine. I live in Bridgeport Ct. 06610. I think a ups store would give you a price for packing & shipping?
(01-17-2019, 05:55 PM)mark63 Wrote: I can do $1500 "shipped" for the BrushEncap machine. I live in Bridgeport Ct. 06610. I think a ups store would give you a price for packing & shipping?

Hello, I apologize but the notification I received from Excellent Supply regarding your message was in my spam folder, and I just noticed it this morning. Are you still interested because I accept your offer.
(02-12-2019, 10:57 AM)HBMville Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 05:55 PM)mark63 Wrote: I can do $1500 "shipped" for the BrushEncap machine. I live in Bridgeport Ct. 06610. I think a ups store would give you a price for packing & shipping?

Hello, I apologize but the notification I received from Excellent Supply regarding your message was in my spam folder, and I just noticed it this morning. Are you still interested because I accept your offer.
Sorry, i got a Brush Pro.