• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving on
Just letting people know that I have left the commercial carpet cleaners page of my own volition.

Time, & memory, is against me with so many pages to look at, so I am cutting down on many items to view daily.

This relates to Facebook pages as well as some forums relating to the industry that I am currently involved in.

Hence, I shall be posting ever fewer as the months go by.

This may also mean that I may NOT be responding to many questions, especially messages.

No hard feelings towards anyone, just a personal decision of my own THAT WILL NOT BE CHANGED.

YES, I am, & always will be, a stubborn (old) bastard.

[Image: Shorty-Yoda.jpg]

Shorty.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
You will be missed Shorty! You've been a friend to the industry, and to me personally. I've enjoyed hearing your experience from your many years of commercial cleaning. And I always love your pictures of paradise from your hometown of Cairns. But I respect your decision. I just hope you'll continue to drop by with a post from time to time. Take care mate!
[Image: arnie.jpg]

(01-19-2019, 12:03 AM)encapman Wrote: You will be missed Shorty! You've been a friend to the industry, and to me personally. I've enjoyed hearing your experience from your many years of commercial cleaning. And I always love your pictures of paradise from your hometown of Cairns. But I respect your decision. I just hope you'll continue to drop by with a post from time to time. Take care mate!
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Kewl beans
Thanks Shorty for all your helpful posts during the last years!  I have learned  a lot from you! Take care .
Thanks Bernd, life is for sharing.

I'll still be hanging around, take care.