• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
church pews
What's the best machine to use to clean in between between church pews? I used a 15 inch rotary 175 buffer with the gray fiber pads, but it was difficult to maneuver. Will a small CRB, 15 inch OP, or maybe even the 15 inch Cimex do the trick? It would be great to have the machine spray or dispense solution. Thanks. Frank
  Reply   Purge Spammer
We usually use our TM and cleaning wand. Cimex won't fit. Not sure about other machines.
Pews are tough, no matter what you use. The truckmount works good. better get a pair of shinguards or you will have many a bruises on your legs.
Fred T. Gruber Jr.
On The Spot Carpet Care
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I must admit that I haven't done a lot of this work.

Sorry to admit to yo'all, but I hardly ever step foot inside a church apart from funerals 'n weddings.

But of the few that I have done, ( NOW DON'T LAFF, OR I MIGHT JUST COME OVER THERE AND KICK SOME SHINS Tongue )

Back on course, ---- generally, She Who Must Be Obeyed, will vacuum the carpet, starting at the rear.

I lay the pews down on their back.

We do this until we reach the front of the hall, then I run the Cimex along the first front row, stand that row of pews up and then do the second row.

IT IS A BIT TIME CONSUMING, but you have more room to work and get a larger area of carpet cleaned.

Sometimes, as I stand the pews up, S.W.M.B.O. will grab Big Yella and take off cleaning the carpet.

BlushRolleyes