• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orbot vs cimex
(01-30-2013, 02:27 PM)lee@deepclean.us.com Wrote: Hey Derek, Put a primer bulb on your sprayborg. It really works for me. A few squeezes on the bulb and the system is primed and you are back up and spraying!

Lee

idk how, but i searched youtube and this came up...is it kinda like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtaN_DwT98o

i'm not very mechanically inclined Blush
Hi Derek,

The video makes it look harder than it is. Cut the line, install the bulb, clamp each end with a hose clamp. It is that easy. I installed mine about 4 inches above the pump on my orbot. I would get one where they sell marine engines or buy online. Mine is 4 inches long and black in color. Works Great! I hit the spray button and squeeze the bulb two or three times and the spray comes right back.
awesome info, thanx Lee i'll try that! Big Grin

like this?

[Image: 1149373c_5.png]

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Perfect! That is the same as mine! It works great for me.
Isn't there a quick connect at the base of the hose?

It's hard to disconnect, but I think that works as well....
The easiest way that I've found to prime the sprayborg is to cut the water supply off, hit the trigger for about 3 seconds, turn the water back on and you're in business.

I'm a small business, I can't afford multiple machines, so I've got the Orbot Sprayborg with the weight set. Most versatile machine I've ever had. I've had great success with chemical free stripping, even with build-up or yellow spots with a little trial and error. Carpet cleaning continues to amaze me. I almost exclusively use DS2 (even though I much prefer the smell of DS), with the occasional Punch, and clean things that I didn't think would get clean.

I wish I had the money to buy the Orbot business, I think its one of the most pitifully marketed businesses out there. Awesome machine though!
Cut the supply off using the handle? Or just pull the water line out of the spray bottle?

(02-11-2013, 06:11 PM)JuddBowers Wrote: The easiest way that I've found to prime the sprayborg is to cut the water supply off, hit the trigger for about 3 seconds, turn the water back on and you're in business.

I'm a small business, I can't afford multiple machines, so I've got the Orbot Sprayborg with the weight set. Most versatile machine I've ever had. I've had great success with chemical free stripping, even with build-up or yellow spots with a little trial and error. Carpet cleaning continues to amaze me. I almost exclusively use DS2 (even though I much prefer the smell of DS), with the occasional Punch, and clean things that I didn't think would get clean.

I wish I had the money to buy the Orbot business, I think its one of the most pitifully marketed businesses out there. Awesome machine though!
(02-12-2013, 03:32 PM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: Cut the supply off using the handle? Or just pull the water line out of the spray bottle?

Just turn the supply off with the handle. As soon as you get blow back in the tank (it bubbles) you're ready to go. Usually 2 to 3 seconds from my experience.
That is a great suggestion. I will try it!
Cimex Carpet machine is the premier Encapsulation machine, but also well suited for cleaning virtually every type of floor surface. I think it is the best commercial carpet cleaning machine out there.
BizMaids Janitorial Services Raleigh is located in Raleigh NC. For more information visit BizMaids Commercial Cleaning Services Raleigh
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Just reading this post & see that some have done as I do.

IF the jets don't spray, I turn of the solution supply tap mounted down under the tank, hit the trigger for a few seconds.

This blows air up into the solution bottle.

Release trigger, turn tap on, continue cleaning with solution coming out of jets normally.

Never thought to add a primer pump.

I'm slow down under.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
(01-27-2013, 11:43 AM)leofry@1966 Wrote: A lot of good information here... one thing that strikes me funny or i think is wild.. as i read some people companies say they have both but only use one once a year.. gosh that's a 4k machine that is just setting around ... i can't afford to do that... that's the reason i want to make sure when the time is right to buy one i get the one that is best suited for me...

I think the only way to strip vct without stripper or chemical, is with spp pads. That can be accomplished with a 175 rotary, or a square scrub or both. I don't think either of the machines you're considering is a good fit for that. Also, it's hard to get one machine to do every application.
  Reply   Purge Spammer