• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close Quarters
It always amazes me why people say that:

Cimex is too big.
Cimex is too awkward.
Cimex won't go into small areas.

On & on & on it goes.

MAYBE, if these knockers THOUGHT about their problems & ACTUALLY TRIED to find a way, they would not be so narrow minded.
They truly remind me horses that require blinkers so that their peripheral vision does not take them away from what they should be doing.

Many humans are the same, our peripheral eyesight kicks in, & all we can see is a problem.
We are so narrow minded that we cannot concentrate on the problem & find a solution.

Here's a few pics that I did today inside a wardrobe, yes, in a house.
I make NO apologies for this.

[Image: Cimex-Cupboard-1.jpg]

[Image: Cimex-Cupboard-2.jpg]

[Image: Cimex-Cupboard-3.jpg]

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
That’s my take too. I’ve worked with the Cimex in incredibly cramped spots at times and it works great. And then when you get it out into an open area Big Yellow kicks into stealth mode and flies. If I had just one machine to pick for commercial carpet cleaning, the Cimex would be my tool of choice.
I always felt like that, and now I got the 15in cimex it's even easier in tight spaces/around desks, and I don't really loose to much on open areas. It's the greatest machine ever invented in the history world!!!
“In the history of the world “ - no doubt. ?