• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock tip size that comes with the Vibe?
I would like to know what tip size the Vibe comes with?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
(07-21-2019, 05:47 PM)phoenix21llc@gmail.com Wrote: I would like to know what tip size the Vibe comes with?

Good question! The Vibe comes with 2 6502 sprayjets (65 is the fan pattern spray width and the 02 is the jet size opening). We have found that this size jet puts down just the right amount for VLM cleaning and the width of the spray pattern covers the scrub path perfectly.
[Image: IMG-1116.jpg]
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
(07-23-2019, 11:23 AM)encaprodney Wrote:
(07-21-2019, 05:47 PM)phoenix21llc@gmail.com Wrote: I would like to know what tip size the Vibe comes with?

Good question! The Vibe comes with 2 6502 sprayjets (65 is the fan pattern spray width and the 02 is the jet size opening). We have found that this size jet puts down just the right amount for VLM cleaning and the width of the spray pattern covers the scrub path perfectly.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
It seems no matter what product I use in the tank, when I hit the spray button it atomizes so bad I can hardly stand it.  I tried unsuccessfully to upload a picture.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Yes I have heard of that before. The 90 psi that the Vibe pump puts out can be excessive and occasionally its nice to have some way to control that... here's the quick easy fix for that!  
We have them in stock or it can be purchased thru your local Parker product supplier. It's a 1/4 in. quick connect ball valve.
[Image: IMG-1117.jpg]
Rod Clarkin
(07-23-2019, 12:26 PM)encaprodney Wrote: Yes I have heard of that before. The 90 psi that the Vibe pump puts out can be excessive and occasionally its nice to have some way to control that... here's the quick easy fix for that!  
We have them in stock or it can be purchased thru your local Parker product supplier. It's a 1/4 in. quick connect ball valve.
[Image: IMG-1117.jpg]
  Reply   Purge Spammer
[Image: During-6.jpg]
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Rod,

I’m getting an Orbot Vibe and haven’t used one yet. When atomizing I assume mist is going airborne? Is this more of an overspray issue with mist landing on furnishings or is it a breathing issue for the operator inhaling the mist?

How does the quick connect ball valve work?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Yes, the mist can become atomized due to the 90 psi pump on the Orbot Vibe. At ES we feel they could've reasonably spec'd the Vibe with a lower PSI pump - but that's their call. The workaround is simple though. By simply adding the inline ball valve that Rod showed above, you can back off the flow, and dial in exactly as much or as little solution as you'd like.

Good question! The Vibe comes with 2 6502 sprayjets (65 is the fan pattern spray width and the 02 Agoc Travelis the jet size opening). We have found that this size jet puts down just the right amount for VLM cleaning and the width of the spray pattern covers the scrub path perfectly.

Oh wow it looks great and you have a good knowledge about it. I have a question that with is the use of tip size?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
thanks for answering my question
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Rod

I can pick this up at Lowes. Do you think it would work? Or should I order the one from Parker. If I need to stick with the one from Parker is there a model #

Thanks

1/4-in Push-to-Connect x 1/4-in Push-to-Connect dia Ball Valve Push Fitting https://www.lowes.com/pd/SharkBite-1-4-i...1000192681
  Reply   Purge Spammer
(08-08-2019, 08:12 AM)WellClean Wrote: I can pick this up at Lowes. Do you think it would work? Or should I order the one from Parker. If I need to stick with the one from Parker is there a model #

Thanks

1/4-in Push-to-Connect x 1/4-in Push-to-Connect dia Ball Valve Push Fitting https://www.lowes.com/pd/SharkBite-1-4-i...1000192681

Yes, I think that should work fine.  Shy
Rod Clarkin
(07-24-2019, 07:10 AM)AlbertMoore Wrote:

Good question! The Vibe comes with 2 6502 sprayjets (65 is the fan pattern spray width and the 02 Agoc Travelis the jet size opening). We have found that this size jet puts down just the right amount for VLM cleaning and the width of the spray pattern covers the scrub path perfectly.

Oh wow it looks great and you have a good knowledge about it. I have a question that with is the use of tip size?

I also have a question regarding this.
  Reply   Purge Spammer