• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenger encapping
I've had a 15 inch challenger for about 10 years and love it for residential but it is just a little slow on CGD so I did a little redesign that enables me to get about 1000 sq ft per hour with really good results using fiber pads and releasit ds2.
I'll post some pics soon. It's just a simple bracket set up to enable the original wheels to be moved back and run on the floor so I can walk the machine like mowing a lawn. Idea
MikeB
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
sounds cool Mike, i look forward to the photos!
One thing I like is machine mods.
Any plans for BIG wheels on it?
I do plan on building an entirely new wheel bracket with 10 inch wheels when i have the time. I just did the quick alteration to see if it would work out like i wanted it to. It really worked well for big open areas at a local library job and can be switched back in 5 minutes for normal op use on residential.
I understand Challenger had a model with wheels on the floor but don't see it available anywhere.
I love modifying!
MikeB

If a man designed it and a man built it, then a man can fix it, but you might not be that man.
Mike Becker
If a man designed it and a man built it, then a man can fix it, but you might not be that man.
[/quote]

What woman said that?
My wife
Mike Becker