• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releasit Punch KICKS BUTT
I had to also post this in the main forum because I think this is a true example of Ricks Products doing unbelievable things.

The carpet is pure grease and if you touched it your finger stuck to it. It was putrid to say the least. I first attempted HWE with some pretty intensive grease cutting pre sprays with solvents added in that I bought specifically for this job, but it did not cut through it at all. And yes I agitated with the Cimex before extraction. I tried 3 variations of different pre sprays designed to deal with it. Far from happy I put Releasit Punch in the Cimex and went to a different section and this video is the result. The difference almost made me fall over from shock (Rick's probably saying "yee of little faith" Big Grin )

The carpet in this video has not been treated with anything prior & yes after this I HWE purely because of the soil load.

Rick you are the King of Encap Chemicals.

Very nice Jamie!
I spot cleaned a carpet last week with punch-It was all I had available at the time. I take care of my folks that are in their 90's
and Punch got out spills, rubber track marks from scooter, spots, stains, and misc problem areas, was quite satisfied with results just using a scrub brush.
Pretty cool! That's the beauty of having different tools at your disposal. It's amazing how often it happens that we plan on using one approach, but alter it due to how the carpet or floor reacts. Great job!
On a related topic, last week a lady had a big pet stain in the middle of her carpet in the great room. She told me not to fret over the spot as she has tried to get it out to no avail. I used Hydrox and Pop! got it out and quick dried the area- the perfect crime!
Hey Jamie thanks for sharing that video. That really was over the top impressive. You Aussies are a wild bunch when it comes to pushing the envelope!

And Slotools - I appreciated your comments too.

Keep up the good work guys Smile
I have to mention I got a regular account the other day because I used Punch on CGD carpet and got out hydraulic oil that the previous TM cleaner could not get out in 3 cleanings-
and it did not wick back-
What I also like about Punch is that it can be HWE as well. I don't do this all the time but it really does offer a very good alternative for heavy soil loads.