• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First job w/ new Cimex
I like that Ipad mount thats COOL BEAN! Shorty your Mex is ready for install with your metal plate already there.
Cleaner Carpet. Cleaner Planet.

If you value life
Do not squander time.
Time is the stuff life is made of.
I have a job this Friday, and it is trashed. I thought about using my Rotovac power wand but now I am thinking that I'll use my 300 rpm buffer with Bonnet pro's stuff. What do you think ? Berber carpet.
Hey Cleaning Dude How much weight is on that Orbot?

Obviously you find the weights add to cleaning capability. Could you tell us a bit about your experience with and without? I'm assuming you need to be careful with tip bloom also?

Cheers

Jamie
Amazing work! I think the only aim which are required in house cleaning profession is dedication & Quality services. Few days back I have requirement of House Cleaning Company in Southampton & fortunately I found experts as like you.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Hi Jamie,

I have not had an issue with tip bloom. That's not to say it doesn't happen. It can. However, I have only noticed it on the most worn of carpet that is usually already tip bloomed to begin with. Usually a good post vac takes care of it anyway.

When I bought the machine it had no weights. It cleaned well, but I would feel that I fell short at times. Once I added the weights it was all uphill. Seriously, imo the weight plates make all the difference in the world.

I think the plates are 5 pounds each (?) and I use two per side. The plates are almost always on unless the carpet is in super great condition. I also take them off it's a low pile pattern carpet.

(02-28-2013, 02:49 AM)Jamie Wrote: Hey Cleaning Dude How much weight is on that Orbot?

Obviously you find the weights add to cleaning capability. Could you tell us a bit about your experience with and without? I'm assuming you need to be careful with tip bloom also?

Cheers

Jamie
great info.

how long to put & remove the plates?
About two to three minutes.

(02-28-2013, 09:38 PM)Derek Wrote: great info.

how long to put & remove the plates?
I'm frustrated, to say the least..........

I've looked on many different sites & here's about all I can find out.................

HOS Weight Kit weighs 40 lbs & costs US$323.00

I wish SOMEONE would put in their web site, how many plates are in the kit, and how much each plate weighs.

Also, does one HAVE to buy the complete set of weights, especially when most that buy will never use the complete set, or are four, six, or more available for purchase?

If so, then how much per set would one pay.

Ta,

Shorty.
Hi Shorty,

I'm almost positive the plates are four pounds each.

The kit includes ten plates total in addition to all of the necessary accessories. Several cleaners have taken it upon themselves to make their own plates.

A man of your ingenuity could easily do the same.
I don't think my local bloke (who lives about 1,100 miles south) keeps the plates in stock.

Freight from the 'states would be a killer, especially to the far North where I am.

Could someone please post a photo with plate measurements.

Ta.

Short a plate short of a six plate. ;-)
Hi Shorty,

I am sorry to say - I don't a photo of the weight set (don't currently have a set in stock). But here's a stock photo of the weight set from HOS...
[Image: weight-set.jpg]

And here's a stock photo of a plate...
[Image: img87b.jpg]
Wink
Nice work. Encap does the work. Carpets looks great. Cimex
results are amazing. Getting my new one today. Can't wait.
BizMaids Janitorial Services Raleigh is located in Raleigh NC. For more information visit BizMaids Commercial Cleaning Services Raleigh
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Ta Rick, me old china plate (mate), I missed this reply earlier. Blush

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Wink
Ya 4lbs each.

IMO they are worth their weight in gold! My old Orbot had weights and my newer one doesn't. I can really tell the difference now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free