• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEET THE TWINS
Boy I tried to buy from Excellent- we are talking some real credibility here- I am Not interested in buying Orbot from area dealer, still would not be Local for repairs.

Here is a pic of the job I did today- I wished I had the Before- as it was a mess.
I used DS2 and OP and went over it with HWE - Custy liked the pattern so I did not rake.[undefined=undefined][Image: burkeresidence.jpg]

Notice the wear on the carpet at the bottom of pic- it was black and after OPing on the carpet, it is a very clean worn carpet.......
your work rocks!!
Thank you FloorCare MD

I love what I do and have good tools- it is easy.
Good job Slo!
Just got back from OP'ing (hehe) a towing company office- 2000 sq ft- used the micro fiber like the ones Excellent is selling now, with punch and ds2 the only spots that were trouble were the black paint spots the painter dripped throughout the office. A little POG and a nice consistently clean lookin' carpet. I would have used hydrox as the carpet is blue, but I ran out- ordered from Rick this morning, they promptly shipped product- Kudos Excellent Supply!!
Sounds like you're having fun!

How often are you using your HWE equipment in conjunction with the OP/Cimex?

When you use the Trinity only (resi) are you pre-spraying and allowing for dwell time or just spraying and padding as you go?

I only ask because I have never had great luck using VLM on any challenging carpet unless there was a lot of dwell time involved.
I did a Berber last week and used the Cimex- left it a little wet- moved in the fans and when the homeowner came in- they were amazed and called me to thank them for a great job-

I used Hydrox- did I say I love HydroxBig Grin

I am bent on using the OP more and more- most guys are dwelling their encap presprays 15mins- John G the creator of Trinity usually mixes Pad cap pro 8 oz and his prespray at 4oz - together per gallon- a pretty volatile cocktail. He is also using a tile and grout chem as a prespray to cut greasy restaurant grime- harsh.

Experience and knowledge is key, and I am still learning OP pads- I tel you Rick's new microfiber pad are a great place to start. I am currently waiting for more Glad pads from Trinity as I really like them, maybe Rick has close facsimile available . Rick sold me a few fiber pads for OP this week - I will comment upon using them.