• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you are just encaping
how many of you are just encapoing and and even own a truck mount.??... do you have a web site.. i would like to check it out
I primarily encap. I do have a US Products portable HWE. I dont subscribe to a "this is the best way" philosophy that a lot of truck mount guys swear by. I prefer to have several options and am always looking to improve.

I dont currently have a website. I'm slowly developing one. I'd rather have a really professional looking site than a mickey mouse "just to get by site", so I'm doing without for now.
We have every method available
Truckmounts, portables,cimex,op,rotary,{dry powder]
Truckmounts used the most
Encap for maintenance programs
cambridgecarpetcleaning.com
Our set-up is similar to the YOUNG Don's.

Although we have restructured and now have three web sites until we sell off our residential biz which the t/m will go with.

Truckmount, porty's, Cimex, Sprayborg, CRB, but no rotary.

We also use a Makita polisher as well as a Cyclo for encap; of upholstery when it's not HWE'd, or in conjunction with.

cairnscommercialcarpetcare.com.au

cairnsleathercare.com.au

get.shorty.com.au
So Cairnsweum you are restructuring to get rid of the leather and residential services.
How do you get most of your work. Knocking on doors, word of mouth ? whats your marketing ?
I have had no signs on my vans for well over three years.

Also no ads in smellow yellow (yellow pages), nor white pages.

In a couple of weeks I will be getting one van sign written.

When I refurbish the older van which will go with the business, that will also be sign written.

Most of my work is repeat customers, word of mouth referrals and from my web sites.

I also recently just added three sites for mobile phones users (cell), and the new van will also have QR codes on the sides and rear.

I am getting rid of the residential, but not the commercial NOR the leather.

We have two major laundries/dry cleaners in my city, both of them have my cards and refer people with leather clothing to me.

PS:: Just got home at 20:30

I went walking through a couple of shopping centres last Saturday and Monday and quoted on 11 stores.

I did the first one tonight, a good size drug store, (chemist Jamie), and still have to book in another 7.

I feel a new lease of life coming on.

Shorty.
i am. VLM only for the past 8 years.

& nothing wrong with HWE by any means.
We offer Encap, Dry Foam using a VonSchader LMX, and HWE with a Rotovac.
Well done Shorty, good to see there's life in the old dog yet. Big Grin

I thought you were thinking about selling your residential business? I'm quoting on a drugstore (yes, a chemist Shorty) at the moment, will see how that goes.
I do VLM only, although I have nothing against other methods. Ran truckmounts (HydraMasters, ProChems, Butlers) for many, many years. I just prefer VLM and it serves my purpose very well indeed.

I'd keep a truckmount if somebody gave it to me, but I'm certainly not going to spend thousands of dollars on one unless I start doing fire/water damages.