• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOS Orbot/ Quiet, Smooth, Powerful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHVI_B_6fHE
Looks real good!
I see you only have one jet on that, and a very substantial solution hose.

What size please? (jet & hose).

Shortwun
I agree with the comment a very well thought out VLM machine. And sexy Peter B.
what solution are you using and did you pre spray?? looks great thanks for the video..
As GKleen aptly titled this thread...
HOS Orbot/ Quiet, Smooth, Powerful

That describes the Orbot to a T.

It's the smoothest and quietest OP in the industry today!
(03-07-2013, 06:02 AM)Cairnswun Wrote: I see you only have one jet on that, and a very substantial solution hose.

What size please? (jet & hose).

Shortwun

Jet is an 03 low drift and the hose is the same size that came on the Orbot.

The solution I used was Hydrox in the Spray Borg and I lightly pre-sprayed the carpet with an enzyme to help break up the grease film.
interesting G, which enzyme? great video! nice work.
(03-07-2013, 01:13 PM)Derek Wrote: interesting G, which enzyme? great video! nice work.

A product called Relief.

http://www.dscprod.com/relief.php
That looks too easy. Are they paying you for that? I always thought carpet cleaning was hard work. LOL
For a Cleaner, Safer, and Healthier Indoor Environment
The tune playing on the sound system in the background...
"What a Day for a Daydream" ... Seems appropriate. Shy

Nice looking work!
(03-07-2013, 01:47 PM)george8585 Wrote: That looks too easy. Are they paying you for that? I always thought carpet cleaning was hard work. LOL

Nah George. Not gettin any compensation. Just like to let cleaners know that if they are going to spend their hard earned money on a low moisture machine, the Orbot is a great investment.

I don't like seeing fellow cleaners get ripped off by purchasing a poorly designed machine.
I have one Orbot that is 4 1/2 years old and has never broke down once, and the one in the video is about 8 months old. Both machines run perfectly. Both purchased from Excellent Supply, a company that will actually take care of their customers.

I also bought a new Cimex from Excellent Supply last year. I feel the same about the Cimex as I do the Orbot.
i think George was referring to the restaurant paying you because that looks so easy it don't look like work lol.
(03-07-2013, 10:24 PM)Derek Wrote: i think George was referring to the restaurant paying you because that looks so easy it don't look like work lol.

I see that now. Duuuhhh... I don't get accused of being bright very often.LOL!

Yea, low moisture cleaning is pretty easy sometimes. As far as a restaurant goes, that one is pretty good. The workers move the furniture and they put it back the next day.
I notice that you only have to make one pass instead of one wet and one dry. Is that standard with the Orbot?
That looks to easy.