• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mexican Restaurant question?
I am giving a bid for on a Mexican restaurant Monday. Does anyone have any suggestions on a maintenance plan? I would have to bring someone else into hwe when needed, and I was planning on using my cimex or Orbot other times? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

For example do you need to hwe every time you clean?

Is a truck mount needed, or would a portable work?

The restaurant carpet is 8 years old and varies according to location, it has been maintained.
Restaurants------- We pre scrub with the Cimex and than HWE with our Truckmounts The few we do you could never get away with just Cimex or Op machines
I believe HWE is integral when food solids and heavy grease are present. I personally will not do greasy restaurants period. Plenty of other work available. I had a good friend who
owned an Indian restaurant, he talked me into cleaning it, my truck smelled like curry for over a year- ecch!!
When we do these greasy restaurants we will scrub with the Cimex and Releasit and then HWE. If it is a lot of built up grease you may have to repeat the process. If they clean often enough you might get to a point where you can just Cimex it alone. We have gotten to that point with a chain of Italian restaurants.
Restaurants......never seemed worth the effort. They always wanted the lowest price and they required the most work to get them into a condition I was happy with. Proceed with caution!