• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW Excellent Supply Website
We're excited to announce the NEW Excellent Supply website. We had been on our old shopping cart platform for about a decade. We updated the site along the way. But the back-end was getting a little bit tired and creaky (kinda like me sometimes).

Migrating a shopping cart with thousands of customers, thousands of orders, and hundreds of products is a major task, so I put it off, probably for longer than I should have. In fact, now that we have a shiny new cart, I can say with certainty, I should have done this a long time ago!

For the past few weeks, we've poured a ton of time and energy into this project. But I think it was worth all the effort. The new site is cleaner, it's easier to search fr items, tracking orders is much nicer, and our EncapCash Rewards program is easier than ever to work with.

The new Excellent Supply website will make it easier for our customers to quickly find the products they're looking for. As you now shop for encap products you'll find what you're looking for faster. And we will continue to introduce more helpful content to assist with commercial carpet cleaning, particularly with the encapsulation cleaning method.

Here's a video that shows some of the cool new features.