• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vacuuming important but
i do think vacuuming is very important but who do some accounts they have not done a great job of vacuuming.... and if its a 5k or 10k i don't want to vacuuming because that takes a lot of time ... what do you guys do ?
do it. Easy money even though it is boring.
Sorry, gotta do it! Unless you come in after the janitorial staff and they do a great job, plan on vacuuming every job. Plus, you probably are using a better vacuum than the janitorial staff in most cases.
Vacuuming is a standard operating procedure before cleaning-

for me....
Gotta pre-vac. That is one thing that seperates us from the "hacks"

On large accounts we break out our Hoover Conquest 28 inch vac.
we vacuum every resi and commercial job, no matter how big. the missus does all of the vacuuming and it takes her about as long to vac 30k of carpet as it takes me to Cimex it.
I'll admit a couple times I didn't vacuum never really came back to haunt me. But when we went into a auditorium that looked clean, I had my helper vacuum anyway with our new Dyson Animal I was shocked that he got about a 2/3 full cup out of a small area (not a big audtiorium), needless to say we vacuum all the time now.
Always pre-vac! It shows your a professional I can't tell you how many customers acknowledged that I vac and tell me no one has before
Prevac really helps with your cleaning. Even post vac