• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Cimex any good ???
You be the judge, not sure if I posted this before.

I did this about three months ago, had to go back again last week-end and it was just as bad again.

Truck sales yard where the mechanics continually walk in and out of the workshop into the reception area and offices.

[Image: 6Atherton100.jpg]

The manager has had it steam cleaned in the past by a dozen different cleaners, none could ever get it like this.

So he just wants me to carry on doing it every three months.

I said it really needs to be flushed but he won't have it.

Happy to pay me $450.00 every three months for two hours work. Cool

Some days I feel like the pigeon, other days, I feel like the statue.

Cairnswun
good job Wink looks like he needs it monthly, but for me that never happens lol :-\
Nice job Derek's right about the monthly need for cleaning.

Looks like a monthly contest contender for sure
I'd love it monthly also, but his budget won't stretch that far. :-(
Just a thought here, what happens if you do it every month how much time will you save?

Would the time be cut in half or less? What happens if you tell him you will do it every month for $250 or $300?

David
Yep you need to get him on a plan so he can have consistently clean carpet.

Divide his budget up appropriately so that you can get in there more frequent so it doesn't get that dirty. That just does not make a good impression on anyone sees it in that condition.

I'd pad or OP the traffic areas once a month to maintain it.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
If that's the case I think you should better ask him to avail your services after every month. In this way you will not have to work really hard. But yes you may have to slash the money your are getting now. But then you can easily make a profitable deal.

This business only recently was bought after going into receivership.

They had been a major business in my little city for a couple of decades.

I had been doing the carpets prior to them declaring bankruptcy, and, when they were back in business I approached them about the carpet cleaning again, I don't let little things like this upset me. Shy

I only lost the one payment when they went under.Blush

It was still the same manager and he was only happy to take me back on again.

I have also approached them about cleaning it more regularly, but as I stated above, they can't really afford it.

We both know it looks lousy, but we also don't want them to go under again.

They're happy with the result and I'm happy at over $200 per hour and the money is in the bank the same week that I do the job.

I also noticed that they had put up signs at all the doors stopping the mechanics coming into the off and to only speak to office staff through a side window.

Hopefully this will help greatly.

Shorty.