• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NICE Fans Available at Costco-
Hey here's a heads up on a great deal for a fan at Costco- I bought one, took it home checked it out and will go buy more this eve- solid built and good air blowing capacity- and they are tiny and cute... around 45 dollars [undefined=undefined][Image: photo-3.jpg]

dual ac outlet on top as well!
I saw that yesterday. I may go get one. I'll post if I do.
I was skeptical upon purchase- but seems solid built, and pretty effective for their size- plus you can rent them when need be and probably pay for the unit with the first couple of small flood jobs
Figures! I went yesterday and.....SOLD OUT!!! That happens to me constantly.
Yep going back for a few more today- Every time I procrastinate, I lose -so
I will stock up today.

They match the Cimex as a nice bonus!
(03-14-2013, 09:57 AM)SLOTOOLS Wrote: Yep going back for a few more today- Every time I procrastinate, I lose -so
I will stock up today.

They match the Cimex as a nice bonus!

Thanks for rubbing it in! Big Grin
No I use my OP for rubbing it in.

And besides, I will buy these and the next thing you know the 2014 models come out and I have to buy them all over again ( probably come with Orbot Blue paint for 2014)....
Costco received more of these and I picked one up. Pretty sweet little blower for under $50.

I also purchased a Lasko blower at Sam's for about $65. I think Home Depot sells them as well. (or Lowes?) I like it quite a bit better. Blows harder, about the same size, but is multi directional.

[Image: 0004601344280_A?%24img_size_300x300%24]

[Image: 49141.jpg&h=148&w=318&zc=1&q=100]
thanks for the heads up
hope they have these in my area- I will go check them out!

I went to fixya.com and the lasko blowers break frequently- could not have any detail regarding the Mighty Mini.
    Here's my blower. Guess I should upgrade.Big Grin
Ha!Ha!Ha! On the bright side, it looks completely child safe!

(04-22-2013, 04:43 PM)SLOTOOLS Wrote: thanks for the heads up
hope they have these in my area- I will go check them out!

I went to fixya.com and the lasko blowers break frequently- could not have any detail regarding the Mighty Mini.

Figures. Lasko is a pretty junky brand. Usually, the only time anything of mine breaks is the exact moment that I need it to work more than ever.
I just about fell out of my chair....now that is funnyBig Grin
These little ShopVac blowers are actually pretty impressive. I daisy chain about 4 together and get quite the breeze going. Forget my post about the Lasko. Its junky. I'm not at all impressed with it.

The cost on 4 is about the same as a commercial air mover, but the advantage is direction. You can piggy back a breeze from one and alter the direction with the next. I put 4 in one large room, all aimed at the door, and the hallway they were aimed at had a considerable amount of air movement.
I have been using them all the time as well as the big Studebaker air movers. great for spot and upholstery drying.