• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to encap
Derek We have 3 Cimex machines 3 OP Machines
Several Portable HWE, 3 Truckmounts plus 6 Pilelifters

Yes we have tried low moisture systems on residential, however, we keep preferring TM cleaning as do our clients, and not to get into what the mills prefer.
nice selection of equipment Don.
Some day you'll enjoy low moisture cleaning. I'm only joking, do what evers best for you and your customers.
Hot water extraction Dry system 100% encap Vlm Pad capping. They all work very well alot to do with the tech. Today with the rising costs of doing business i am finding pad capping is pleasing my clients and leaning more in the green arena. Pete B.
Very cool.

I guess what I meant was how are you satisfied with the cleaning results as compared to your TM?

(03-15-2013, 02:54 AM)SLOTOOLS Wrote: OP is faster- no hoses to drag or roll up, or looking for water spigots.
OP is drier- went over whole job with a cotton bonnet, 1 hr dry.

I am still better at HWE but I am getting more skill and confidence with every OP job. I have been HWE for 30 years, wont completely give it up, but will employ OP more and more.
Today I'm trying the dry compound sample Rick sent me at my church. I hope it works.
Get yourself an orbot. I have been doing residential with mine for 5 yrs now. I have had to fix many truck mount jobs. With Ricks products you can clean even the nastiest jobs. Not to mention fast dry times and the carpets stay cleaner longer.
Cleaning Dude:

yeah, I am happy with the OP results, I am still learining, I will do 2 OP jobs today, I will
post pics, I did a OP job Saturday and even cleaned the homeowner's lino floor with the machine
Hey Cleancorp, do you prespray first, and what type of pads/bonnets do you use?
thanks
My first job today was 3800 sq ft home, OP encapped upstairs, the living room which was soiled was HWE and also stairs- I prescrubbed with Hydrox and OP.
I took pics and can post later.

I love that Hydrox takes care of many little stains that can be a problem. And it makes colored carpet pop.
This business is not about us and our fancy toys, it is about what the customer wants.
We seldom get calls about fast drying systems and 99% ask if we are the company with the truck with the hoses only that enter the home.
Try to offer all industry approved methods

Thank You,

Ken Jacobs
The Cosway Sales Group
789 Lakeshore Road East
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
www.WeTeachCarpetCleaning.com
www.CoswaySupply.com
Don , this cold winter we were out cleaning customers that normally wait for spring with our tms. And now offering vlm cleaning with their doors and widows closed has made a great seller for us normally our slow season. Peter B.
looks great! Good job.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
I can honestly say that in 12 years or so (part time for 11) I've had very few people mention dry times when they call, but once I get there and start working, that's when they start asking more questions and they are usually impressed with the quick dry time.
The main thing is to give them what they called for. They really don't care how it's done...It's us that get caught up in methods because, at least for me, it's something we are passionate about. And we love cool tools! And I get a huge kick out of seeing that nasty carpet come back to life and putting a smile on someone's face.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL