• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replace, Rinse or just keep on keep on using
lesson learned i guess, I have not been doing enap very long, so i thought after a job and the pad looked dirty i just tossed it and replaced it... so do i rinse, replace, flip, or just keep on using ... this was just from one job, a church that was not all that dirty at least i don;t think it was...

I tried to post a photo.. but maybe i am doing it wrong... i just tried to add a attachment but it would not let me..
I am assuming you are speaking of the fiber plus pads. Just keep using them until they get about 1/4" then toss them. Every once in a blue moon we will look at them and they will be pretty dirty and so we flip them, but its not necessary.
As Kevin said, if it's a FiberPlus pad, keep using them till they wear down to about 1/4". If you're shower-feeding the solution through the FiberPlus pads, they won't get too dirty, because they're actually being rinsed while you're scrubbing.

If you're performing bonnet cleaning with a bonnet/pad - flip or change the pad as it gets filled with soil. A good rule of thumb for bonnets is to change them before they become filthy - while they're still grayish. Depending on the soil conditions of the carpet, you may be changing/flipping bonnets often.
thanks guys... ok well i can save more money then instead of tossing them just after one use.... thanks...