• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soileze - Rick
I just placed my first order for soileze to add to the Releasit products that I use that does not contain it. I have been informing my customers how encapsulation works and I was wondering how soileze coats the fiber and does not vacuum up with the dried encap solution. I posted this because I thought it may be helpful for others..thank so much for your great products!Cool
Soileze will lower the surface tension of the fiber. And though a small percentage may get vacuumed up, the lion's share of the fluorochemical's benefits will remain on the fiber. In fact it's hard to entirely remove the fluorochemical's effect from the fiber. Normally you'll still observe benefits of a Soleze application a year or more after it was applied. Soileze protector will help the carpet to stay cleaner longer; resisting oil-based soil, water-based soil, alcohol-based soil, and dry soil (making vacuuming more efficient). So it makes the overall maintenance of the carpet easier. We especially recommend it for the traffic areas and high profile parts of the building. Soileze is a great product - I hope you like it! Thanks for the order.
Rick, your unreal! Thank you for such a quick response. I'm sure myself and my customers will love soileze results....
We love soileze. I have been using it for years. We sell this as an add-on service on carpets that we clean with Releasit and on carpets that we don't clean with Releasit. It works great either way. I just got some in today as a matter of fact with the rest of my DS order.
Great to hear about Soileaze - I am going to have to get some with my next order.