• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Winner
Well it was a tough call this month. We really had to struggle to pick a winner.

The pics in the Vegas shoe store were over the top. Big and impressive pop!

But Murph's pics had a slight edge, simply because the carpet looked a little cleaner overall after it was cleaned. http://forum.excellent-supply.com/thread-25.html

Both submissions were excellent. Our third submission from Ccman was hard to see, because the thumbnails were too small.

Well you guys did great. Keep the pictures rolling in. The winning submission gets you a $100 credit for Releasit. So keep up the good work everyone.
What?? I went from black to almost new... oh well...
  Reply   Purge Spammer
(07-03-2012, 05:18 PM)blacktie Wrote: What?? I went from black to almost new... oh well...
Like I said. It was a close call. The choosing wasn't easy at all. But there still looked like there was a little shading - ever so slight in the cleaned area. Whereas the winner's carpet, even though it wasn't as dramatic of a job, it looked a little more consistently clean overall. But like I said this month's shots were so close, it was a real challenge to select a winner. Tell you what, you can enter those pics again in a future month and still have a chance to win. You did GREAT! Keep up the good work.