Drivers side
[Image: HiAceVan001_zpse3dc84fc.jpg]

Front

[Image: HiAceVan002_zps9806d155.jpg]

Passenger side

[Image: HiAceVan003_zps738c39c4.jpg]

Rear

[Image: HiAceVan004_zps1c4b1e66.jpg]

Next week-end the (hopefully), the remaining shelves go in, & all VLM equipment into place.

Vehicle is a Toyota Hi Ace with a 2.7 litre petrol (gas) engine.

Auto tranny

Full air, power windows, mirrors, etc.

Weather shields on both front doors.

Technician step at rear. (This needs to be straightened due to previous owners driving). :-(

Aust; Stnd; reg; cargo barrier behind front seats to stop any equipment entering the front area.

I have also placed items in a way that they will be stopped before moving forward, backward or sideways much with little or no tie downs.

Blush
Shorty I think that is a great idea. You're going to stand out from the crowd with that one. Simple is a new approach compared to many of the carpet cleaning vans that I see around here. I've noticed that many carpet cleaning vans often have excessive wording and busy graphics. Honestly I'm sometimes embarrassed by the vehicles in our trade. I pull up at a light and start reading all the stuff they've got plastered on their trucks and some of the signage is bordering on ridiculous.

My favorite sign that we saw on a carpet van many years ago was made with handmade lettering and it said... "is Your Carpet Dibty? That's right - DIBTY. Nancy and I still laugh when we see a dirty carpet and say - "that carpet sure is dibty".

I like the look of your new van. Very sharp! Wish we had those over here.
That is a very cool van Shorty! I wish they sold that unit in the USA!
Lee
Very nice!
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Nice one Shorty
Thanks guys, one thing I've done that may be a bit controversial is I've added QR codes for both businesses.

I'm really not computer literate and don't know if they'll work or not, but I do realise that the younger generation are getting into this sort of stuff, so I figured I'll give them a try.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained so to speak.

If they don't work out, it hasn't cost me much.

My town, as Rick knows, is a tourist town, what he probably doesn't know is that a lot of the staff in larger offices are transferred from the smoke, up to us for training &/or to further their careers.

These people are generally VERY switched on with computers, so something may be gained over time.

I have access to an 18 storey office block where I intend to park outside the elevators on the car park level to gain a bit more exposure of a morning &/or afternoon during the peak periods of movement.

Parking near traffic lights close to town on the THREE (3) main roads Big Grin leading in will also be on the cards.

Cheers,