• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orbot or Trinity?
I am about ready to buy one of these machines? Can someone give me the pros and cons of each? Also I heard the new Trinity has a multi speed. Which is supposed to eliminate tip blooming. Is that true? And can you clean hardwood with either machine? Also I have a Cimex. But am looking for an all in one for residential.

Thanks
I purchased a Trinity, but if you were going to do residential, I would suggest the Orbot- it is lighter, and easier to get up stairs. The Trinity CM is a beast, but I believe you cant go wrong with either-

I have a newer Cimex and still use it, and love it. At the end of the day with both trinity or orbot units, it is the operator and nobody knows what your requirements like you. I really did my research before I purchased, and what I found is Orbot folks loved Orbot, Trinity folks loved their Trinities. That said, both will work and make you money- isn't that what it is about?
For sure. The guy who makes the Trinity lives 35 minutes from me. I met with him the other day. Looks like a solid machine. I know the Trinity weighs more. He says that's an advantage. But I also want to be able to get it up and down stairs easily. And not be dead at the end of the day.

Also looking at stair tools. Step Son, Oreck, or Micro Orbot?
looks like stepson is the winner- I will let you know when mine comes.....

both Orbot and Trinity are great choices, lots of hype out there and it becomes like a religion to some folks and their tools.......
I have the micro Orbot for stairs. The stepson is a better tool for stairs imo.

Orbot vs. Trinity - the winner is the Orbot imo. One advantage thats often overlooked is the appearance of the machine. I've had more compliments on how cool the Orbot looks than any other piece of equipment I've ever had.
Orbot here too! As far as dependability, I have had mine for 4 yrs and have put it through some punishment. It just keeps going
I've had great success with the Orbot, but many like the Trinity.

As far as steps are concerned, I have the Stepson. Works great, but you're bending a lot. Oreck makes it a lot easier, imo.
I HAVE AN ORBOT. NEVER HAD A TRINITY. ORBOT HAS EVERYTHING NEEDED, SO MY THING IS IF IT AIN'T BROKE WHY TRY TO FIX IT? ORBOT LOOKS GOOD! BUT THE VENTO-PUNCH COMBINATION IS WINNER OVER ALL IMO. (smile)
Cleaner Carpet. Cleaner Planet.

If you value life
Do not squander time.
Time is the stuff life is made of.
Is the Oreck handle adjustable? And if your careful can you let it slide off a step to the next one?
I agree the orbot is an awesome machine. It's even cheaper than the Trinity. Plus Rick give excellent service if anything ever goes wrong with it. LOL, but I only had 1 thing go wrong with mine and it was the sprayborg. Broken wire and Rick's service guys came in on his time off to fix it. Hows that for service!
No brainer. Orbot! I have owned both and it's the Orbot, hands down.
(03-26-2013, 06:44 AM)NJP Wrote: I agree the orbot is an awesome machine. It's even cheaper than the Trinity. Plus Rick give excellent service if anything ever goes wrong with it. LOL, but I only had 1 thing go wrong with mine and it was the sprayborg. Broken wire and Rick's service guys came in on his time off to fix it. Hows that for service!

Good point about customer service. That's worth $$$ imo.
No and no.

Heaven's Best uses a modified version with the handle chopped in half.

(03-26-2013, 06:37 AM)BGCD Wrote: Is the Oreck handle adjustable? And if your careful can you let it slide off a step to the next one?