• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tile and grout
Can anyone give me a sq. ft. price range to clean tile and grout? I would scrub with my cimex and rinse with my TM. Thanks
$1.00 sq.ft. is typical in these parts. another $.50 per if its really bad or requires acid.
Roughly .60 - .80 out here to clean and seal.

I tried $1.00 a sq. ft., but customers would not do it. Like everything it seems to vary from market to market.
.50 to clean and another. 50 to seal around here. I'm the cheaper guy btw...
Welcome, Lefty!

(03-28-2013, 01:22 AM)Lefty724 Wrote: .50 to clean and another. 50 to seal around here. I'm the cheaper guy btw...
(03-27-2013, 03:50 PM)pauluscarpetcare Wrote: Can anyone give me a sq. ft. price range to clean tile and grout? I would scrub with my cimex and rinse with my TM. Thanks

What are you cleaning with (chem/solution)?

Thanks
The pricing depends on your location. Most guys in my area are getting .40-50 cents a sq. ft. Just to clean. Sealing in another animal. Most get around $1.00 sq ft.
Any recommendations as far as chems are concerned to clean the tile? Thanks again
We have always been .75 to clean and .50 to clear seal. If the space is empty or semi empty we will bring the cleaning price down. We were going to be the opposite 50 to clean and 75 to seal but not everyone wanted sealer so this way I got the .25 anyway. As far as chem's go everyone has their own opinion and if you don't agree with them you are a no good whatever. I use Grout Devil from Jon Don because I feel that the agitation process is more important than the chem. Also I can order it late one day and get it by the next afternoon.
the price will depend on how much you are doing, how crudded up the grout is, your over head, and where you live.

I do a sliding scale stating at $1.50 and going down from there depending on the amount to be cleaned