• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orbot Counter Balance
The Vario Counterweight assembly is much beefier, but No the Vario Motor has a much larger diameter shaft that bolts onto the Vario counterweight Plate, so they are not interchangeable.
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
I need to replace the bearing on my Orbot. How do I get the counter balancing plate/bearing off the shaft? I have the Allen wrench to keep the shaft from spinning but what do I use on the plate to spin it off? If you follow me[emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You are on the right track with removing that counter weight assembly. You may need to heat up that center screw that you hold in place with the allen wrench because it may have lock tight on it that prevents the screw from backing out under the extreme vibration. Just apply some heat from a propane torch on it for about 30 seconds, then hold that screw in place with your wrench while you turn the plate counter clockwise. You can turn that plate by either wedging a prybar between the weight plates or by using a large pair of vise grips to grab and hold the counterweight.
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
When I push my Orbot sometimes I get a rattling sound and I can even feel it, Is that the bearing going. Also I was told that this Orbot was purchased from Excellent-Supply in 2013, Would I have the upgraded version?