• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Account....Need Feedback from the Cimex Pros....
First, let me say thanks in advance for any and all feedback. Much appreciated, guys.

Two questions.

Question 1:

New jani account I landed is both cleaning plus carpets and tile work.

They're moving into some new offices. However, these new offices have some very old carpet.

I have an Orbot and I love it, but I don't know if it'll cut the mustard on this one. Could the Cimex pull it off?

[Image: 2013-03-27100303_zps4f5f111d.jpg]

[Image: 2013-03-27100248_zps50ca2560.jpg]

Question 2:

Got a call from a restaurant that had carpet installed a couple of weeks ago. They are wanting to establish bi-weekly (!!) carpet cleaning. With such a high frequency of work is it possible to encap/padcap such a place?

I'm thinking yes.

By the way it's a BBQ restaurant and from my understanding it's not so much a grease issue as it is a spot issue (sauce).

Also, what machine would be best given the potential warranty dilemma?

[Image: 2013-04-03170030_zpsb577e05d.jpg]
I'm no pro; although I do get paid quiet well... Big Grin

I can't see why you couldn't Cimex it with the proper products and Max pads.

Here's a job that gets a bit of grease & oil in it that I clean infrequently.

[Image: 016.jpg]

[Image: 013.jpg]

Cool
I agree with Shorty. A Cimex with Encap-Clean DS2 and the FiberPlus Max pads can do the trick nicely for you.

However, the Orbot is great too. Especially because it opens the option of doing some padcapping.

What about using both? Pre-scrub with the Cimex, and then post-bonnet with the Orbot using damp MicroBeast pads. That one-two punch should get the job done well.

And don't forget to pre-spray with Encap-Punch on the grunge pit ones. It'll help to loosen the soil and make the entire cleaning process easier.

Regarding you warranty question: Really? Look at the carpet. LOL Both are beyond hope. They're both in such a poor state that warranties would no longer be applicable on account of sheer neglect. In fact, carpet warranties are seldom ever worth the paper they're written on, because the mills are very good at demonstrating that any failure is not their fault (and in fact it usually isn't their fault).

Congrats on the new accounts!!!
Cimex is the most economical secret weapon around!!

great at prescrubbing and also a commercial dynamo.

you know you need one- call Rick and order one- what a deal!!!
Thanks, Rick.

Regarding the warranty, my only concern is with the restaurant as they just had it installed.

The first two pics are from the new jani account with crap carpet.

Thanks again!

(04-04-2013, 06:54 AM)encapman Wrote: I agree with Shorty. A Cimex with Encap-Clean DS2 and the FiberPlus Max pads can do the trick nicely for you.

However, the Orbot is great too. Especially because it opens the option of doing some padcapping.

What about using both? Pre-scrub with the Cimex, and then post-bonnet with the Orbot using damp MicroBeast pads. That one-two punch should get the job done well.

And don't forget to pre-spray with Encap-Punch on the grunge pit ones. It'll help to loosen the soil and make the entire cleaning process easier.

Regarding you warranty question: Really? Look at the carpet. LOL Both are beyond hope. They're both in such a poor state that warranties would no longer be applicable on account of sheer neglect. In fact, carpet warranties are seldom ever worth the paper they're written on, because the mills are very good at demonstrating that any failure is not their fault (and in fact it usually isn't their fault).

Congrats on the new accounts!!!
from my experience with fiber damage from chairs with wheels is that i can get it to look better but it won't look like the area under the mat, since we can't clean wear away. a Cimex will def help it alot. you are the Orbot pro D, i am not sure how much the Orbot could help it since i haven't used mine enough to say either way.

as far as the restaurant that should be easier than the other Smile