• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Rick, solution tank fits great!
Thanks to Rick and Tanoah at Excellent Supply for great service again!
My Frankenstein Challenger is coming along nicely. I'll let you know how it works soon.
P.S. Micro Beasts look like they will work great too.Smile
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
I am anxious to see how you like a solution tank mounted on a free floating handle. Seems like it would be heavy.
Keep us posted.
GKleen, The tank will only be used when I have the wheels on floor brackets installed and doing CGD carpet so the handle rests at waist level. I put a locking point at the base of the handle to help with that too, but it will still be a little awkward when tank is full. I will probably put a different handle on it that hinges off the wheel brackets ( like the Orbot) that takes the weight off the handle without pulling the weight off the pad driver. I'll post picks when I get home sometime today.
Mike Becker
(04-04-2013, 03:52 PM)MikeB Wrote: GKleen, The tank will only be used when I have the wheels on floor brackets installed and doing CGD carpet so the handle rests at waist level. I put a locking point at the base of the handle to help with that too, but it will still be a little awkward when tank is full. I will probably put a different handle on it that hinges off the wheel brackets ( like the Orbot) that takes the weight off the handle without pulling the weight off the pad driver. I'll post picks when I get home sometime today.

I am anxious to see what you come up with.

And I'm glad the tank worked out too. It's a nice tank!
[undefined=undefined][Image: challenger2-1.jpg][/undefined]
[undefined=undefined][Image: challengerwtank.jpg][/undefined]

I tried it out with fiber pads and it works great! Not really awkward at all and solution spreads out through pads nicely.
Wave tank is nice, very well built and solution trigger worked out just fine with challenger handle grips.
Mike Becker
Very slick!