• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Advertising residential
I have just started looking into Facebook ads and have one currently running, and coincidentally Stanley Steemer starts running ads at the exact same time, (Somebodies been spying on my genius business plan, I thought I heard something.) All jokes aside has anyone had experience with facebook advertising, not social media, like having fans that where prior customers, but running ads directly on the right side of page. My ad currently has a large target audience, but hasn't been shown to many unique people? Anyone else exploring this option?
mmm Stanley Steamer may not have just started... if you Google carpet cleaning or you just search carpet cleaning Stanley Steamer and others pay for there ad to follow you around every where you go... but you can choose an option on face book to NOT see it anymore .. i have advertised on face book but people are LIKE happy and may LIKE your business or photo or ad but still not choose to use you..that being said i have a business page and love to stay in contact with my current clients and i try to add anyone in my area or heck just anyone that will let me ... because if you see my post and like it then your friends see it